Adobe Associates Inc. is Hiring Civil Engineers in Santa Rosa!
Civil Engineering (0-5+ Years of Experience)
Skills and Experience That We Need:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Civil 3D Design Software
- Experience Preparing Design Documents
- Experience Preparing Technical Engineering Reports
Bonus Points if you have experience with:
- Land Development Projects
- Site layout
- Grading and drainage
- Utility layout
- Computation of grades
- Earthwork quantities
- Materials estimates
- Layout of domestic and fire water systems
- Preparation of technical engineering reports
- Project site visits and construction observation
- Stormwater sampling
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive Salary (Based on Experience)
- 100% Medical Coverage for Employee and Dependents
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Optional 9/80 Schedule, with every other Friday off
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Excellent Vacation & Sick Time Off (Starting at 3-Weeks!)
- Holiday Pay (8-9 days per year)
- Dependent Care
- Education and Licensing Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training
- Wellness Reimbursement
Who We Are
Since 1982 Adobe Associates Inc. has provided Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Wastewater Services for private and commercial development throughout California. Over the years our commitment to building lasting relationships and providing quality service has made us one of the most well-known and respected firms in the area. We know the best results come from people who love what they do, so we put significant effort into making Adobe Associates a great place to work.
As a family-oriented company, we believe in strong team cohesion and a culture of respect that supports professional development. We work hard to create an atmosphere where everyone feels valued and supported. By maintaining a polite, positive, drama-free workplace we can focus on collaboration and results instead of office politics.
Our office’s open floorplan gives each person a quiet, comfortable, and private personal workspace with some breathing room. We use high-quality equipment and technology in our work and maintain a fleet of field vehicles for our activities out of the office. While we maintain the highest level of accountability and professionalism in our work, we still like to have fun and engaging gatherings and events throughout the year. After all, who wants to work in a stuffy boring office? Not us!
Are you interested in joining the team? We want to hear from you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to TSchram@adobeinc.com