Now Hiring Experienced Civil Design Engineer
Adobe Associates, Inc. is a prominent civil engineering and land surveying firm located in the heart of Sonoma County. Help us provide quality engineering service for our clients! We are looking for an experienced civil design engineer for full-time employment. This position will perform various professional civil engineering duties and reports directly to the Project Managers.
Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Civil design experience (2 to 5+ Years preferred)
- Proficient in many aspects of civil engineering, including civil design work, computing grades, earthwork quantities, designing and calculating hydraulics, writing technical reports, and conducting tasks in the field, etc.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD and Civil 3D software
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- California Engineer-in-Training (EIT) Preferred
- Grading and Drainage Permits
- Minor & Major Subdivisions
- Utility Systems
- Vineyard Development
- Computation of grades
- Earthwork quantities
- Materials estimates
- Design and hydraulic calculations for water and sanitary sewer systems
- Drainage analysis
- Technical writing and preparation of engineering reports
- Project site visits, construction observation, and stormwater sampling
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package ($75,000 – $95,000 based on experience)
- Comprehensive medical plan options for employees & dependents
- 401(k) savings plan
- 9/80 schedule option with every other Friday off
- Generous paid holidays and personal time off
- Profit sharing program & performance bonuses
- Professional license reimbursement benefits for California Professional Engineer
- Wellness Program
- Office events and parties
- Opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
About the Company:
Adobe Associates Inc. is a well-established full-service civil engineering and land surveying firm located in Santa Rosa, California – in the heart of the world-renowned Sonoma Valley wine country. We have been in business since 1982, specializing in wineries, hospitality and resorts, residential and commercial development, estates, subdivisions, vineyard planning and planting, and municipal projects.
Adobe is a multi-time winner of the North Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” award. Our core values of client focus, integrity, respect, quality, teamwork, and family have defined our culture and continue to attract exceptional people to our firm. We value the contribution of every employee – mutual respect and professionalism are shared among all staff.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered as a candidate for the position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
You can also learn more about our company and open positions at http://www.adobeinc.com/careers.
We look forward to hearing from you!