Now Hiring Experienced Land Surveyor
Adobe Associates, Inc. is a prominent civil engineering and land surveying firm located in the heart of Sonoma County. Help us provide quality surveying services for our clients! We are looking for an experienced land surveyor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have land surveying experience (4 years or more, management experience preferred), and be proficient in all aspects of land surveying, including boundary surveys, topographic surveys, construction staking, and ALTA/ACSM surveys. The candidate will also be responsible for preparing and submitting survey reports and working with clients to meet their needs.
Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- Degree in surveying or a related field
- Experience in land surveying in California (LSIT or Licensed Surveyor)
- Proficiency in all aspects of land surveying, including boundary surveys, topographic surveys, construction staking, and ALTA/ACSM surveys
- Ability to prepare and submit survey reports
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Management experience preferred
- Perform boundary surveys, topographic surveys, construction staking, and ALTA/ACSM surveys
- Prepare and submit survey reports
- Work with clients to ensure that their needs are met
- Stay up-to-date on the latest land surveying regulations and standards
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records
- Other survey-related duties as directed by management
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package:
- LSIT with 4-6 years of experience: $90,000 – $115,000
- PLS with a degree in surveying or related field: $115,000 – $150,000(PLS must have experience managing complex projects with demonstrated ability to work with variety of stakeholders on project team; 7+ years’ experience preferred.)
- Comprehensive medical plan options
- 401(k) savings plan
- 9/80 schedule option, with every other Friday off
- Generous paid holidays and personal time off
- Professional license reimbursement benefits
- Wellness Program
- Office events and parties
- Opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
About the Company:
Adobe Associates Inc. is a well-established full-service civil engineering and land surveying firm located in Santa Rosa, California – in the heart of the world-renowned Sonoma Valley wine country. We have been in business since 1982, specializing in wineries, hospitality and resorts, residential and commercial development, estates, subdivisions, vineyard planning and planting, and municipal projects.
Adobe is a multi-time winner of the North Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” award. Our core values of client focus, integrity, respect, quality, teamwork, and family have defined our culture and continue to attract exceptional people to our firm. We value the contribution of every employee – mutual respect and professionalism are shared among all staff.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered as a candidate for the position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
You can also learn more about our company and open positions at http://www.adobeinc.com/careers.
We look forward to hearing from you!