The Lagunitas Brewing Company project included a facility expansion as well as the configuration of water use reduction.
Adobe Associates, Inc. Civil Engineering, Wastewater, and Land Surveying departments provided the following services:
- Entitlement and Consultation
- Topographic Mapping
- Construction Staking
- Wastewater/Sewer Improvements
- Site Development and Planning
- Construction Administration
- Construction Documents
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Qualified SWPPP Practitioner Services
- Grading and Paving
- Permit and Plan Processing through the City of Petaluma
Notable Project Features:
The Ecovolt wastewater treatment facility is the jewel in the crown of Lagunitas’ work to reduce wastewater. This system allows for the reuse of effluent for cleaning purposes thus dramatically reducing water usage and the brewery’s impact to Petaluma’s wastewater treatment plant.