Nestled in the mountains east of Sonoma, this project included site improvements for an access drive and driveway, rustic barn, guesthouse, and a new residence.
Adobe Associates, Inc. Wastewater, Land Survey, and Civil Engineering departments provided the following services:
- Wastewater Septic Research and Septic System Design
- Residence and Driveway Site Grading and Drainage Design
- Construction Administration
- Topographic Mapping
- Construction Staking
- Certificate of Modification
- Prepared a Storm Water Pollution Plan (SWPPP) to Comply with the State’s General Construction Permit
- Provided Qualified SWPPP Practitioner (QSD & QSP) Services
- Permit Processing through the Sonoma County Permit and Resource Management Department
Notable Project Features:
During the course of the project, Adobe Associates, Inc. was able to maintain and protect existing oak and native trees along the driveway and around the residence.