Buena Vista Winery is a historical winery on a 5.7-acre parcel located east of Sonoma Highway. The project proposed grading and drainage improvements for an approximately 620 lineal feet paved access drive, paved service drive, amphitheater courtyard, and accessible walks and ramps from the new parking area to existing buildings and the courtyard. All three of Adobe Associates, Inc.’s service departments –Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Wastewater, provided services for Buena Vista Winery.
Adobe Associates, Inc. Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Wastewater departments provided the following services:
- Initial Consultation & Team Coordination
- Grading and Drainage for Handicap Accessibility, Courtyard & Terrace
- Topographic Mapping for Vineyard Development, Supplemental Topographic Mapping
- Wastewater Site Exploration
- Lot Line Adjustment, Legal Description & Plats
- Dry Utility Design, Existing Utility Plan Prep, and Utility Master Plan Development
- Developed Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) and Notice of Intent (NOI) & Qualified SWPPP Practitioner (QSP)
- Construction Administration
- Complete Water Supply Permit
- Construction Staking
- Site Design for Improvements to Museum
- Permit Processing
Sonoma’s Buena Vista Winery was awarded the 2013 California Preservation Design Award for “Craftsmanship/Preservation Technology” at the 30th annual California Preservation Awards in San Francisco. Buena Vista Winery, California’s first premium winery, was founded in 1857.