The San Pablo Lytton Casino parking lot project is on an approximately 1.72 acre lot in San Pablo, in Contra Costa County, California. Proposed grading and drainage improvements include a new parking lot with 136 parking spaces for the San Pablo Lytton Casino. Improvements include drought resistant planting, street trees along San Pablo Avenue and bio-retention areas to clean storm water run-off. The previous use of this parcel was for a Moose Lodge that was demoed as a part of this improvement.
Adobe Associates, Inc. worked with a team to complete this project including Integrated Design Studio, Miller Pacific Engineering Group, Glumac, TJKM Transportation Consultants, and Tri-Quest Builders & Developers.
Adobe Associates, Inc. Civil Engineering and Land Surveying departments provided the following services:
- Due Diligence
- Site Topographic Mapping
- Parking Lot Improvement Plan Design
- Sub-consultant Coordination (Landscape, Lighting, Traffic Study)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Qualified SWPPP Practitioner
- Construction Adminstration
- Record of Survey
- Permit Processing (encroachment, electrical, grading, lot merger, design review)
- Coordination with City of San Pablo
Notable Project Features:
The existing parking lot was located along a significant creek and within the creek setback. Adobe Associates worked closed with the geotechnical engineer and contractor to design and construct the parking lot within the setback. The pavement along the creek was designed to increase stability, reduce the rate of creek, and improve performance.